Right after I had my firstborn son, I heard fabulous remarks about DockATot from everyone who owned one. I remember telling myself, “I have to have one for my second baby!” When I was expecting again (less than a year later), it was time to do our baby registry, and the first item I ran to scan was the DockATot Deluxe+ (Side note: If you’re expecting, add it to your registry!). Quickly after, DockATot gifted us the new La Vie En Rose design DockATot Deluxe+ that is fit for a princess like my Olivia Joy!
When my princess finally arrived, we placed her in the DockATot and from the first day she was out of the hospital, she slept perfectly in it! It was a match made in heaven!
I don’t just love it because my baby girl sleeps well in it, I love it for several other reasons. Here are 3 reasons why you will also fall in love with the DockATot:
- Provides a peace of mind. I did not have the DockATot for my firstborn so he used to nap in his bassinet. I remember the hassle of running back and forth constantly into my bedroom to check up on him. Now, with my daughter, I am able to place her in her lounger to nap in our living room during the day and she is at a close proximity to me. During her first week, I was afraid she would wake up and I wouldn’t hear her cry while I bathed my son, so I brought her into the bathroom with us and placed her on her DockATot on the floor and she slept peacefully while I bathed her brother. As a mom of 2, it definitely granted me a peace of mind knowing my baby is safe and sound.
- Playtime Lounger. When she is awake during the day, I prefer to place her in it especially because of my 16 month old toddler. He loves to be around her and his favorite place to play is on our living room floor. I usually place the lounger on the floor so that they can interact. Although she is fairly still young, she is beginning to recognize her brother’s voice and reacts to him often. Her lounger helps her be a part of her brother’s playtime and I can see their sibling bond begin to develop. It melts my heart!
- Compact and lightweight. It barely weighs which helps me a billion times because I am unable to carry anything heavier than my newborn (due to my c-section surgery). This is why it is so versatile! I am able to easily move it anywhere in the house and even to a friend’s house whenever I’m out visiting. It fits anywhere!
Other reasons you will love it:
- It can be used for co-sleeping
- Comes in two sizes (Deluxe for 0-8 Months, Grand 9-36 months)
- Choose from a variety of colors and modern designs
- Ideal micro-climate for babies and tots
- Tested for breathability
- OEKO-TEX certified
- All natural, 100% cotton
- Handmade in Europe, designed in Sweden
I am so glad we have one for our princess. No wonder why everyone was raving about it. It’s simply a Baby Registry must-have! Get $10 off with my referral code by clicking HERE or check out their website HERE.
Check out photos below with my baby girl in her La Vie en Rose DockATot Deluxe+ – a design that is fit for a princess like mine (Don’t forget, you can get it in different colors and designs).
Disclosure: I have been given this DockATot Deluxe+ as part of a product review for DockATot. Although the product was a gift, all opinions in this review remain my own and I was in no way influenced by the company. Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.