We finally had our first family day as a party of 4 and what better place than the zoo! Our toddler, Caleb, was so excited to see the animals once again and Olivia (our baby girl) enjoyed sleeping comfortably while listening to mommy’s heartbeat as I carried her in my Marsupi Baby Carrier. As a mom of 2, I’ve had my share of carriers – from bulky ones to weightless wraps – but a las I found one that’s a hybrid carrier. Marsupi is the perfect combination of a bulky carrier (strong support) yet is as light as a wrap and does not need buckles.
My favorite feature of the Marsupi is its simplicity! Unlike other carriers/wraps I can put it on easily myself.
I was able to wear it with my baby by myself on the first try without any second hands. Honestly, with all other carriers that I previously bought, I needed a helping hand. And with wraps, I always reread the instructions manual while trying to wear it before leaving the house. The truth is, most carriers and wraps are a tad complex to put on and for a mom who has her hands full 24/7, I am constantly looking for ways to make my life easier.
Here are a few fun facts about Marsupi:
- Comfortable for both baby and parent
- Can be used with a newborn baby to toddler (holds up to 30 lbs)
- Light weight (less than a pound!)
- Strong support (holds up to 30 lbs.)
- Soft, thin, and breathable fabric
- Perfect for hands free activities around the house
- Carry outings that last 1-2 hours
- The micro-velcro won’t wear out
- Compact! Fits nicely in your diaper bag. When folded, it can fit anywhere (rolls up to the size of a sub sandwich)
It is the best quality baby carrier out there for any parent. I was able to carry my 2 month old at the zoo and have her fall asleep peacefully. I also tried carrying my toddler who weighs roughly 25 lbs. and he fit perfectly and comfortably to the point that he did not want to get off. I love going out alone with both of my babies and Marsupi baby carrier makes our errand trips quick and smooth.
Disclosure: I have been given this Marsupi Baby Carrier as part of a paid product review for Marsupi. Although the product was a gift, all opinions in this review remain my own and I was in no way influenced by the company.